SEO Master Course: Beginner To Advanced
SEO course is designed to provide individuals with the knowledge and skills required to optimize websites for search engines and increase organic visibility. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a crucial aspect of digital marketing, as it helps businesses rank higher in search engine results pages, drive targeted traffic, and improve online visibility.
In this course you will learn the fundamentals of search engines, how they work, and the key factors that influence search engine rankings. You will gain a deep understanding of on-page optimization, which involves optimizing website content, meta tags, headings, and URLs to make them more search engine-friendly.
01 Hours Daily, Total 24Hours.
Do better SEO than your competitors or any freelancer! Get SEO traffic, business growth, and win!
Updated almost every month with the latest Google search developments.
- Most recent big changes in Google SEO algorithm
- Site speed case study where we show how to get a fast boost in rankings
- How to use authoritative SEO sites to rank
- Write better headlines that increase click-through rates with WordPress SEO and Shopify SEO
- Use social media to boost the SEO rankings of your web pages
- Weglot multilingual SEO plugin that will automatically translate your site to 100+ languages so you can rank in SEO in for hundreds of more keywords
- Google trends for additional keyword research
- SEO article writing and SEO copywriting for writing SEO content as a freelancer
Learn the SEO strategies used to reach over a million people by combining SEO with social media, publicity, and using savvy techniques to side-step competition and get lots of traffic to products!
This course is meant to make you strong at SEO and inbound marketing. In the course, we have been sharing knowledge for more than 9 years of doing SEO for various websites and helping many entrepreneurs learn SEO. We also share the latest SEO industry developments and Google search algorithm updates.
What you'll learn
- Be excited about using today’s smartest SEO strategies to grow your business.
Course Structure Part 1: SEO Keyword Research
We start with Google search fundamentals. We cover SEO keyword research, blogging, and related issues. We go over keyword research tools like the Google Keyword Tool and a few other ways to get SEO keywords. Keyword research is the foundational part of SEO. It is extremely important to get it right, and we devote plenty of attention to it.
Course Structure Part 2: On-Page SEO
The second part of this SEO training course covers further Google search topics like how to dominate the top-10 search results of Google with more than one listing, how to do SEO on other platforms to reach great scale, long-tail vs. short-tail keywords, Google penalties, and much more. We also cover Yoast SEO plugin for WordPress SEO. But you can do your on-page SEO using any site like Wix, WordPress SEO or Shopify SEO.
Tools Used in The Course:
- Google keyword tool
- Google Analytics
- Google search console
- Yoast SEO for WordPress SEO and blogger SEO
- A number of 3rd party Google research tools including tools to research competition
Who This Course is For:
- Entrepreneurs, bloggers and website owners who want to grow through SEO
- People learning WordPress SEO or Shopify SEO
- SEO freelancers
- People who want to learn the latest Google trends